|The offer of our Company is addressed at Investors and General Contractors searching for professional performance of floors, often with varied properties due to applications in: commercial halls, production halls, warehouses, reloading centres, car parks, petrol stations, access roads, airports, or other.
We design and perform:
|Most frequently, industrial floors are made acc. to DIN 18202 standard, Table 3, line 3, or with increased requirements - line 4:
If these assumptions are insufficient, we perform industrial floors with increased requirements, namely acc. to British Standard TR34 or German standard DIN 15185.
The success at the building market has been brought by knowledge of many advanced technologies, which are successfully implemented on delivering industrial floors.
Among the technologies used, the ones worth mentioning include the ones used for performing jointless floors and floors with improved performance, namely:
- Technology for securing edges of day fields of floors with specialists PERMABAN expansion profiles.
- Technology for dosing steel fibres using an integration machine blowing in fibres directly to the concrete vehicle.
- Technology for laying concrete on very large fields during one day - up to 3000 m2.
- Technology of laying and floating of concrete in a manner allowing for achievement of high surface precision acc. to TR 034 or DIN 15185.
- Technology for strengthening the top surfaces in areas of high traffic intensity.
- Technology of wet-on-wet hardening, namely laying hard 8 – 15 mm thick jointless floor.
If you request any of the services from us, you may be sure about the reliability of performance. Our Company, with long practical experience in floor laying, is among the leading specialists in this field.